Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend Wants - Tweaked a little!

Ok, I know I usually post random cool things that I would love to have during the weekend at some point.

There is no way I can do that this weekend. I got all kinds of great stuff that I really needed for the house. Awesome RED muffin pans, towels, cookbooks, candles, cheese grater, sewing machine case, pans, and all kinds of other stuff. There is just no way I could or would post wants after all this.

So instead, I'll post a few nonprofits that would love to have you share with them. Maybe a few dollars, but also donations of gently used items, your time, or just your support by telling others how great they are!
I know there are a host of non-profits in your community that aren't nationally based like these. They are grass-roots efforts from someone who cared and started an organization to fulfill a need in your community.  Examples?
There are so many more. So consider finding one of these non-profits that speaks to you, pulls on your heart strings or engages your interest and get involved. Become their champion! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great idea on the non profits, and it looks like you had a VERY good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...