Monday, January 31, 2011

Muffin Monday 4.

Today is Monday, which means some Muffin Goodness! :)  Today we have another picture by the bird-watching window. But this time, it's like she's daydreaming about how tasty they'd be!


That just cracked me up when I realized I got her tongue up her nose!! She's really been good through both housewarmings.  As soon as the house became quiet, she'd tiptoe out of her hiding place and visit with the last guest or two. She's my baby! :)

Have a wonderful week, everyone! And an especially happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...