Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Calendar for Your Desktop... or Print It!

I just received this in my email inbox and love it.  The colors and patterns are beautiful and make my desktop so beautiful! And this way, I don't have to decide which photo I want to feature at the moment - I just leave this up for the month. Below is the May desktop image - with a link to the article at HomeMade Simple.



This image shows various ways to display the printed version and more information is available at the website itself - HomeMade Simple.  I used to like this site more than I do now, but I still visit it from time to time and receive the emails (which is how I discovered this!).  I think they are awesome!


Check out some of their other ideas for organization, crafts, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...