Friday, February 18, 2011

Weekened Cat Blogging

Here is my entry for this week's Weekend Cat Blogging. I call it, "Not Amused."



As in  - Muffin is NOT AMUSED at the empty bird feeder outside her window, which means no entertaining birds fluttering about. Oops! Sorry Muffin!  Thankfully, my dad has been helping out this week. He said Muffin called him and requested that her bird feeder be refilled. I wouldn't put it past her!

Thanks to Samantha, Clementine & Maverick  for hosting this week's Weekend Cat Blogging! :) Ya'll have a great weekend and enjoy the nice weather (if you are in the Southeast! :) )

3 comments:

  1. Love that expression! We have a guest for Weekend Cat Blogging this week.

    The weather is beautiful in Birmingham, AL, today. Hoping for the same tomorrow. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laugh* I get this expression a lot from Muffin.

    I'm so excited - I'm visiting a friend in AL in a few months. Before then, I must learn which college is the Roll Tide Roll school or I hear I'll be run out of the state! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...