Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekend Cat Blogging

I'm excited to join Weekend Cat Blogging again this weekend. This is one of my favorite Muffin Moments: She discovered the paper topper from some dry cleaning hangers and thought she should turn it into a boat. Unfortunately, her large and luscious self didn't fit too well!


This cat never fails to make me laugh. Poor thing - she's busting out every which way! LOL!

Thanks to Noli's Mom for hosting this week's Weekend Cat Blogging!

Ya'll have a great weekend! :)

6 comments:

  1. Haha. As the mommy of a full figured kitty myself, I love this! Thanks for linking up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Cats are so innocent in play, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehehehe!! Me & Clemmie love to play in sacks, too!! Muffin looks like she is having lots of fun!
    Howdy from your TX furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Something about you reminds me of my lovely bride @jazzydacat... Maybe it's your gorgenormouse size! LOL!

    Stopping in from WCB,
    Cokie the Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so in the day of the life of a cat-You can buy them so many toys but it is the simple paper they love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...