Sunday, February 27, 2011

Signs of Spring & Weekend Wants

I noticed it first earlier this week, peek-a-boo glimpses of yellow among the dried up brown and grey colors in my back yard.  Hints of color just teasing me into believing Spring in on the way.

Today, in the crazy hot weather for February, I tromped around my yard looking for other signs that might verify that, yes indeed - Spring is on the way!  I'm so excited so I'll share them with you.

My Yellow belles (or however you spell it)


Grandma Dover's Daffodils


New Growth on the Pear Tree

           

My Clover!



I'm excited. Soon I'll be getting plants into the ground and making the area around my house look pretty. Granted, I want something low maintenance because I hate working in the yard, so we'll see what I end up with. :)

Now, on to my Weekend Wants.  This weekend, I'm crossing my fingers for success.  I mentioned I had purchased four scrapbooks. I'm going to assemble them into the Shower Registry Books that I create and try selling them to the general public soon.  I will post the link here as soon as I am up and running. It will be a few weeks, because I'm shipping one to my friend, Paulene, of Leen Machine, for her to look and and suggest improvements. SUCCESS is what I want! :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...