Friday, February 11, 2011

Man, I'm getting old!  I can barely move this morning after having a good night of dinner, music and chatting with my friend, Sara. The music:  Chapter 6 - an a cappella singing group that came to Winthrop University last night as part of their Dinkins Student Union. (I know it's called something else now, but it will forever be Dinkins Student Union in my heart!)  They bring in the best acts from across the country - and world! Miss those days...*sigh*

Anyway, I have to tell you these guys were great, Christians, gifted singers, ... just a good funny show. Here is a link to their website where you can hear some of their music, too. I think both of us really enjoyed it.



Thanks to Boyd and the DSU crowd for bringing really good programs to Winthrop weekend after weekend, year after year.   Ya'll are awesome! :)

And now, It's time for me to wind down and head home from work. I've been on my feet all day and I'm exhausted!  But, I'm also excited - we already have a play scheduled in two weeks! YAY! :) :) :) I love seeing some new events!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...