Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'd like to teach the world to sing...

You HAVE to remember that Coke commercial from... the 80's I'd guess? I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony! .. I'd like to give the world a Coke and keep it company! Or something like that. And every nationality known to mankind was joined together through the world of Coca-Cola. Ahh... wouldn't it be great if life was that simple?

I'm one of those people who ALWAYS has a song or jingle in my head.  During the course of any conversation, I'm usually picking up song lyrics out of whatever is being said. And if I"m in a good mood with energy, I'm likely to sing the lyrics to you, which is SO ANNOYING! I know this and I apologize! It's a HORRIBLE habit. I'm sorry!

Or I'm cheering. Lately it's been, "How funky is your chicken.. how funky is your chicken... how loose is your goose?"  Yeah. Work around me. It's fun.

But I'd like to think that I bring an air of festivities everywhere I go! I'm a one-person energizer bunny giving you singing and cheering and random dancing! I love doing the Cabbage Patch as I cheer for people. And Meowing - I'll meow along to anything. It's great fun - you should try it!

But for now, as I'm about to pass out at this computer, I'm going to take my funky chicken booty to bed and dream of bringing the world together around a Coke. :) Sweet dreams, imaginary friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...