Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Plates are here!

I'm so excited!! Our Makit Plates have arrived and in time for AH's birthday!! So not only will she get to open up her plate that she created herself, but we'll get to start the new tradition of using the special "Birthday Plate" for the birthday person!



I also made a plate for Ellie Bellie's birthday in April! They can start this tradition at her house, too. :)


If you have children, I really encourage you to have them make a plate - http://www.makit.com - it's VERY easy and not that expensive.  I got the larger kit and have used it twice (and it gave me the ability to mess up and not freak out about not having enough templates). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...