Monday, February 7, 2011

Muffin Monday 5

At least, I think it's number 5. Regardless, what I have for you today is a picture of a fat cat being lazy. I know, I know, you probably have never seen such a thing before, but I managed to snap a picture of this rarity.


This is her new game. She comes into the Spare Bedroom while I'm on the computer, lays on her back and chatters to the moths in the window.  She hates that she can't get to them more than the fact she can't get to the birds! *laugh*  Just looking at this picture cracks me up!

I hope Muffin gets your week off to a great start!  Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...