Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday's Letters


Love this store - find them here

Ya'll, today is Friday and can I just hear a THANK YOU from the crowd. An AMEN?! Yeah, I'm pretty sure we are all glad it's Friday. :)   woop Woop. 

So let's kick off some letters from the week: 

 

Dear Brother and Sister-In-Law, I'm SO EXCITED about the awesome media cabinet you brought and installed for me. Seriously, love it. Crazy about how it looks in my living room. THANK YOU for your generosity. :) :)  Want to see a close up of the picture? I blogged about it. 


You can download this printable FREE here
Dear Paulene, the thoughtfulness of this gift touched me so much.  Sharing sympathy about the loss of Muffin and encouraging me with uplifting words - it had me bawling with tears rolling down my cheeks as Dad was driving us to get something to eat and I was talking to Mom on the phone. I had just scooped up the package and hopped in the truck, and was knocked off my feet when I opened it.  Thank you so much for your friendship. 


Dear Bachelorette, You are killing me by sending home Zak.  I liked him. I thought he was the most REAL man out of what you have left.  I am baffled by your interest in Brooks? Really? 




 
Dear Kate & Co., I am SO not a fashionista.  However, I think you have some super cute clothes for people who are skinnier than me and fashion forward.  I'm promoting you here because I think you have a market for your clothes and I believe you can do it, girl. So go for it! And ya'll go visit her page and see what you think! :) www.kateandcoclothing.com  

Dear readers, Thanks for coming along for the ride!  Say a prayer for my Mom as she had to put her dog down this week just after I had to put down Muffin.  So it's been sad  but like I said before, we are blessed! 

Ya'll have a GREAT weekend, count your blessings and GRAB for your joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...