Friday, July 5, 2013

Home of the Brave

Happy (late) Fourth of July! 


My family and I had a nice fourth, canning green beans most of the day and enjoying a quick cookout for lunch.  I started my morning with a thank you to those who have served in the quest for freedom, past and present, because that's what it's really all about.  So thankful for these brave men and women who made freedom their mission in life. 

Here are a few pictures to celebrate with the cutest patriotic babe in the South! 




I just loved her little outfit.  Too precious!   From her birthday party a few weeks ago. Just in time!  She's really walking now, doing the balancing act with her arms out beside her. It's just adorable. Can you tell I'm totally loving on my sweet niece? Adore her. Glad I was able to spend some time with her, reading "Llama Llama Red Pajama" and "Where is Love, Biscuit."

Today, it's back at it, so I suppose I should get started. ... in case you are wondering, I'm feeling a bit better.  Despite the fact it's poured rain and I haven't seen sunshine since I left the beach. I'm in a bit of a ditch or hole, but I'm finding my way out. I know, we bloggers don't talk about stuff like this often, do we? But I think every one of us have experienced it at one time or another. I just had too much bad news and stressors to deal with at once, but God carrying me through it.  :)  The down times have a purpose, too, so I'm trying to focus on that. 

Ok, I'm gone for the day.  Ya'll have a great weekend and I'll see you back here next week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...