Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday's Letters.


Dear brother, Happy (belated) Birthday, Bro! :)  Enjoyed seeing you and Angela last night for a small party.  It's always good to get together with you two.


Dear Rain, What's the deal? 7.25" in 11 days. Daily monsoons are the norm around here these days.  It's just odd, since we are normally in a drought.  Anyway, all this to say, can you send me a wee bit o' sunshine so I don't lose my ever lovin' mind? Thanks. 


Dear Scrappy People,  Interested in winning this little 4.5" x 4.5" paper bag scrapbook? All you have to do is comment on the picture at my company's Facebook page. www.facebook.com/PressedClovers.  Find the original posting where I mention the contest and make a comment before Monday! 


Dear new Instadaily and Instaweather apps, I know I'm driving everyone crazy with pictures like this posted on all my social media outlets.  Sorry! But you are so much fun to play with! Now I need one more that makes cute wording and hand drawn elements for trendy pics!!


Dear Macy,  You are HILARIOUS to me - always making me smile. I'm so thankful for you, I love you and pray for you all the time. Precious little girl, you are just too cute! :) #SweeetNiece

Dear God, I have SO much to learn and I'm making mistakes every day (and every day You forgive me and show me You love me!).  I see the same theme over and over again in my life: Don't compare myself to others because You, God, have made me to fulfill a specific purpose in Your plan! Why would I want to change that?  There is a purpose to the struggles. There is no need to worry! To pray more and worry less.  I see these messages, and I'm learning so slowly.  Thank You for being patient with me!

Dear readers, Thanks for your support during my disappearing act and the loss of my furbaby.  I still miss her, expect her to be waiting on me when I get home.  :(  But ya'll have been awesome. 

I'm linking up with Ashley. :) 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your sweet cat. It's tough to have to have a pet put down.

    I know now why I do not live in the Northwest. I've never seen so much rain in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your cat, that's so hard.

    Over 7 inches of rain?!? That's insane! I'm from NM, we usually get about that much in a year!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...