If you aren't familiar with Susan Branch, you need to be. Her style is a beautiful country cottage look that warms your heart and brings a smile to your face. She also sends out Willard (an e-newsletter), tweets and updates on Facebook. All kinds of wonderful goodness for you to enjoy!
Looking at the list of happiness above, I think I'm doing pretty good:
- Feed the birds - Check!
- Eat good food - I eat good food. Might not be good FOR me, but that's not what is said, right?
- Take long walks - umm... hm... :)
- Breathe fresh air - Check on occasion
- Wear something pretty - Hm. Alright, maybe I'm not doing so great on this list
- Read good books - I read GREAT trash novels!
- Grow flowers - CHECK! I have roses!
- Redecorate - heaven help, I just got the house decorated! Or...in the process. I count this as a check.
- Take long naps - I don't nap unless I'm sick or exhausted.
- Soak in bathtubs - Ok, I have enough checks on this one to overtake the rest of the list. I live in the bathtub. Love it. Adore it. Couldn't survive without it.
- Write in a diary - I have my Thankful Journal. I also have another book that I just write whimsies in.
- Show love - I hope I show love. I care deeply for the people I care about. :)
- Paint toenails - check and I need to have them redone very soon. Past due.
- See chick flicks - is there any other kind of movie?
- Find your passion and infuse it into your life
- Hug. Lots.
- Adopt a pet
- Count your blessings frequently
- Do something nice for someone else for no reason
- Find a reason to laugh and do so loudly, with your entire heart, body and soul
Hope you are having a great week!