Monday, July 1, 2013

Disappearing Act

I know, I know, I disappeared for a while there and took some time off from blogging. I'm sorry, truly, but I just needed a break. I'm so sad and I miss my Muffin cat. Mondays are worse because I miss Muffin Mondays. :( I never realized how my life revolved around one overweight cat until she was gone.

 Immediately after losing my sweet kitten, the family packed up and headed to the beach for a week. Holy cow, I had no idea how much energy would be zapped out of me by an 11-year-old and a 1-year-old. Wowzers. I've been home since Friday night and I'm still so tired my eyes are crossed. I must say, I live alone and I didn't realize how much I loved my house until I wasn't there for a week. So as much as I loved vacation, I loved coming home, too. Enjoy some pictures of my family enjoying some beach time together!






Folks, I'll try to get back into the habit of blogging.  I have missed ya'll and keeping up with your blogs.  I just haven't felt much like myself and I have just been lazy lately.  Recuperating is what I'm calling it... :)  Glad to be back! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. And I am so sorry I missed your post on Muffin. I thought something was missing, but with switching from google reader to feedly, I accidentally marked all my unread feeds as read - and didn't even realize I was missing Muffin Monday. It's so hard. I still miss Smudge and Scrappycat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...