Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Monday Muses on a Tuesday

Ya'll know me, I'm behind the curve about half the time, including yesterday when I didn't get this blog written and posted. :)  You still love me though, right?

So here are my thoughts from the weekend and beyond:

1- Refrigerator Oats aren't that bad!! What are Refrgerator Oats? You mix oats, yogurt, fruit and other stuff together, put it in the frige overnight and it's ready for breakfast in the morning!  http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal  Check into it. Eating better isn't quite as hard as I thought it would be.


2 - I can sometimes be a cooking queen. This weekend I made 80 stuffed pasta shells with the most delicious cheese mixture, bagged them up and froze them for later; huge pot of soup, dessert, slaw, veggie dip, and these white chocolate chip oatmeal cookies for my Dad. :)  It feels good to get in the kitchen and make something yummy for family.



3 - I have the most adorable niece in the world.  Just an FYI. These were taken this weekend and let me tell you, I totally realize I am NOT a child photographer.  Oh my gosh, I was running around after her and she was NOT cooperating! But she's still adorable.


4 - Lying in bed on Saturday and Sunday morning, I just enjoyed the peace and quiet of the day. I love my house, where I'm located, my family and my life.

5 - I'm reading She Reads Truth - their series on Women in the Bible.  Then I stumbled on a video of how to tell if he is "Mr. Right."  GREAT tips.  Then I stumbled on more videos about how to know if you are ready to date, how to date, etc etc.  It was really good. So maybe all this is leading up to me actually finding a date??! Maybe not, but it still made me think and appreciate the message.

Ya'll I'm rambling. Go forth and have a great week.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...