Friday, October 11, 2013

31Days-Who knows What Day I'm On


Ohhh y'all, I'm really bad at this one. Like, really bad. And I'm not sure why but my tolerance level has gotten worse instead of better. It's not that I don't like the person, or think they are great. But some things they do make me see red and it's on like Donkey Kong. 

I'm so trying to work in this aspect if life. I totally realize there are many faults being overlooked on my behalf because I'm truly not a very good person. I mean, I like to think I'm good but in reality I'm a very large sinner, a baby Christian trying to find my way in all the wrong places and making large mistakes along the way. 

But the cool thing is with every mistake and every wrong turn, God is carrying me out of the darkness and bringing me back home to him. He is forgiving me of all the hurtful and disappointing moves I've made. 

"But, our God, You are merciful and quick to forgive, You are loving, kind, and very patient. So You never turned away from them."  Nehemiah 9:17

So shouldn't we follow this example and love despite the flaws? 


31 Days



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth! Thanks for this inspiration to love and forgive because of all that I have been loved and forgiven for...a great thought to keep in mind. (Hey, with that photo of the road...did you experience "road rage"? none of my biz...just curious). Are you doing the 31 days blog thing?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...