Monday, October 28, 2013

31 Days - and a little frustration.

Ya'll, I have been furiously trying to post my 31 Days this weekend, only to be evilly blocked by my BlogGo app.  My BlogGo wouldn't Go. It was stopped. So if you have any suggestions for better apps, please let me know.

Now, on to my 31 Days, which is dreadfully late.

My post for this weekend was about the wonderful support I receive from online Christians.

It's funny, as long as I've been an Internet junkie, I've only just noticed how flooded the net is with Christians and Christian resources.  God is so amazing how He is using social media to reach out to a new generation and to encourage people like me.

Yes, the Internet can be bad.  But it can be so wonderful, too!  I love seeing all these successful Christian women with great companies and talents and skills - to see their openness about love and needing God - what an example.  What a support! What a testimony as to what God can do in some one's life.

I see these blogs and Instagram accounts showcasing the trials and troubles and the great faith folks have had through the tough times.  Seeing communities praying, worshipping, loving - people who have never met are brought together through Him!  It's just amazing how God works.

I know my own relationship with the Lord has depended as I see how these open people love and live for God.  It's a great encouragement and I'm so thankful to those of you who are living wide open - the good, bad and ugly - and sharing how God is working in your life every step of the way.  He is using you to help others like me, so keep up the great work. :)  You are appreciated!

So there. I'm not an every day blogger and I knew this 31 Days challenge would be a toughie for me to complete properly.  But when your app to post is evil, it makes it a bit more challenging! Thanks for stopping in for a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...