Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday's Letters... Woop Woop



Ohhh ya'll, it's time for FRIDAY'S LETTERS! Woop woop! :)

1.) CASSEROLE COMA!  So glad Sweet Niece #1 was home for the family reunion where we devoured mucho yummy Southern food, which always includes casseroles! 2.) & 7.) PUMPKIN PATCH.  So thankful to have both Sweet Nieces looking cute and in good moods for photos at the PP.  Unfortunately, it didn't last long, but we did manage a few good pics.  Maybe Christmas Card worthy? 3.) Dear Sister - I'm so sorry you & your hubby were sick all weekend. Sinus + migraines are never fun.  But this family pic on the hill is still adorable, despite the fact you are wearing jammies. 4.) Dear Lord, thanks for the beautiful drives to and from work. It's so inspiring to see your work every morning and evening. 5.) Fru Fru Pumpkin, you make me happy.  Here is a psudo tutorial if you'd like to make one for your house, too. 6.) Dear Santa, you are totally freaking me out saying things like, "Only 10 Fridays before Christmas!" - holy cow, Batman! Where did 2013 go? But when you show me who is on your Nice List, it makes me smile - Susan Branch is definitely Nice List Worthy.

Ya'll have a great AUTUMNAL weekend! :) :) :)


2 comments:

  1. Great letters! I've been reading, but haven't been commenting. Keep it up. You're doing great with your 31 Days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...