Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thirty Things on Thursday- 16

Question: What are your five greatest accomplishments?

I've given this some thought and here goes:

1) I created a marketing piece that was picked up by organizations around the state and saved them quite a bit of money. I feel really good about this.

2) I landed the job I wanted out of 80+ resumes. No string pulling or having someone in the know.

3) With a lot of help, I have a wonderful home that I love. I picked the colors and concept and am so happy here.

4) I was the first in my family to graduate college. I changed majors once and took a few summer schools, but I made it!

5) I started Pressed Clovers and branched out of my comfort zone big time. :)
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...