Saturday, November 24, 2012

Friday's Letter...on Saturday morning


(beautiful sunrise on my way to work)

Dear online shopping, I love you. I've already received a shipment and two more are on the way.



Dear Thanksgiving, you were filled with family, food, and lots of photos which are all on my good camera. They'll be posted soon.

Dear Black Friday shopping, I refused to have people leave their families on Thanksgiving so I could go shop, so we waited until 7 am. We found everything we needed... Well, wanted... but two items. Awesome!

Dear sister, thank you for visiting me at work with Macy on Friday. It was a bit lonely when everyone else left and snuggling Macy is always a treat!

Dear countdown, it is on! I'm ready to decorate for Christmas and enjoy the holidays!

Join me! http://comeoneileen86.blogspot.com/


posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...