Monday, November 19, 2012

Muffin Monday


Muffin is ignoring me...



Until I harass her enough to flip over...



Which is when she spots the lady bug flying around the light...



But then she realizes it's out-of-reach and settles for a stretch.

I'm off to find a baptism present for Macy today. I hope I can find what I want...nothing like waiting until the very last minute.

Tomorrow I'll start my thankful days and share a few here. I realize some folks do Thirty Days of Thankfulness. I try to write in my thankful journal each night (I don't always succeed, but close) so I'm consciously thankful for the blessing of each day. It's been one of the best things I've ever started.

And my family, like most, are getting ready for the holiday, so I'll also be making a grocery store run today. Not sure what I'm taking to the feast but I better come up with something quick!

Hope you have a fabulous Monday & I'll see you back here tomorrow!
posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...