Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Letters

Sunrise this morning...



This week has been another tough one... Including Monday when we discovered Dad's cancer is considered aggressive and he'll have chemo for 6 weeks. It all starts the day before Thanksgiving and ends the day after Christmas. And we hope that will be the end of it. (Crossing our fingers) So...my letter...

Dear God, I have this devotional book beside me right now that reminds me I may not have all the answers, but You do. So faith is required and being thankful in all things, because You see the big picture.

Dear one voter who dressed up for Halloween to come vote, Girl, you made my day. I think you are odd, but entertaining.

Dear Mom, I am so thankful you are taking pictures of Macy since I'm so busy! She is changing every day, growing up, trying to roll over and smiling at any and everyone.  Her bashful act is just hilarious. :)  I hate she was sick on Halloween, but she didn't need any candy, anyway!



Dear bed, I miss you. I know, we've been spending time apart, but we'll be together soon, beginning next Wednesday. Please be ready for me!

Dear midnight, I've visited you way too frequently lately. Please go back to being unseen ASAP.

Dear God, again, thank you for the beauty you give me!  Sunrises have been breathtaking as I head over for my Macy visit in the morning.  You have a beautiful way with color, so thank you for sharing it with me every morning.








Prayers for Pops... If you are a praying person, will you please say a prayer for my Pops? Many thanks!

Linking up with all the other FABULOUS people over at Friday's Letters.  Join us, why don't you?
posted from Bloggeroid
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I will be praying for your dad! My dad has been through a lot of chemo and I know it's draining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daniele, I really dont know what we are in for...guess I'll understand more after the first one! Hope your dad is doing better!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous sunrises! And that baby is so adorable, I want to eat her up.
    Prayers for your dad and your family.
    I hope your weekend goes better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she adorable! Thanks for the prayers, I really appreciate them.

      Delete
  3. Great pictures! Hope everything will be better soon. :)

    xo,
    K
    lawsoflifeandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...