Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thirty Things on Thursday - 5.

Every Thursday I'm answering a question from the Thirty Things blog posting.  Here is this week:

5.  What are five things that make you most happy right now? 

Well, I think this could be pretty easy... maybe... Here they are in no particular order.


1- Macy.  I am so happy to have Macy in my life. Yes, she's only my niece and I'm not a "mommy" but she is such a blessing to me. I love watching her examine her new environment, how she puckers her lips, and her little silly grins.  She's adorable. She makes me happy. :)

2- My house. I love my house. It's my little personal haven when life gets crazy hectic to come home to my peaceful and quiet cocoon.  Follow this link to see the before and after... and I have done a little more in the way of decoration, so I'll get new pics up one day.  My family is amazing and most of the work was done by them.

3- Meeting new people through blogging.  I have really met the neatest and most talented people through blogs!! And some of the most faithful, which has only helped my own faith grow.  I really love seeing all the positive people out there.

4- My family.  I have the best family in the world. My parents are awesome, my siblings are awesome, and my in-laws are awesome. How lucky can one gal be?? Not to mention I have two awesome nieces, too! Yeah, I've got it made, what can I say?

5- Creating. I've felt creative lately and seeing creations come to life makes me happy.  I hope my ideas will take off and sale - I hope someone else out there will think they are good ideas, too!  Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer!

So that's my five happy things today. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...