Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters - 7


Dear Doctors, I don't get your lacking listening skills, lack of compassion, lack of concern. Don't be a pooh-head and brush concerns off without listening one iota to what is going on - instead stop a moment, hear, consider, and respond. You aren't the only doctor on this planet or in your practice. Just an FYI.

PS - how could you not listen to everything said about something this dang adorable??    ----->  Look at her. She's CUTE!

Dear Election Workers, I totally get your stress level working the polls on Election Day after working a small election this week. Considering all that is coming at you - ya'll do an AMAZING job and I thank you for it!


Dear Prayer Peeps, THANK YOU. I asked for your help YET AGAIN and YET AGAIN you respond to my cry. God is beautiful and wonderful for putting you in my life and I can't thank you enough.






Dear Co-Worker, thank you for forgiving me. :)

Dear Bears, I'm sorry I blasphemed your name by saying my grouchiness was akin to being like one of you. :(  I do still think you are cute. :)



Dear Mean Receptionist:  You totally lost our business before we ever stepped in the door.

Dear Ellie Bellie,  Thank you for cracking me up with your funny and witty imagination.  "Knock Knock." "Who's there?" "Orange." "Orange Who?" "There's a banana on your head!" ... HILARIOUS! 

Dear Readers - thanks for stopping by!! Ya'll come back soon now, ya hear!

PS - readers, can someone tell me how to add "other posts you may enjoy" type of thing to the bottom of each entry? Surely someone can help me out?!?! THANKS! 





3 comments:

  1. Hi! This link is the easiest I from what I remember (for adding other post suggestions at the bottom of each post)...

    http://www.linkwithin.com/learn

    Good Luck!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your blog!!!! following you :)

    http://thebees3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel you with the doctors, they often seem heartless!

    Have a wonderful week! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...