Monday, August 13, 2012

Muffin Monday

This is Muffin, helping me in my scrapbooking room as I made birth announcements for Macy. She was a huge help, picking out paper and finding the end of the string of stickers anytime I needed it. Huge help...

So I decided to help Katie out by creating birth announcements for Macy out of random scrapbook paper I had left from various projects. First I used cards I found at Wal-Mart for a dollar, but then I realized this will require Katie to write a note in every one of them. So ... after thinking on my feet a bit, I remembered left over invitation kits from something, which would also have their own envelopes and TA DA! I have a solution!

Here are a few samples of the announcements:




That sweet baby girl, I just adore her. I, of course, kept one for myself and will frame it soon. ADORABLE. 



AH was also home this weekend, and I got the best picture of her and Macy together in their matching shirts! Thanks to Sister Beth for this really great idea. AH loved looking like her sister. :) 

And so we are diving into a new week - hope yours is WONDERFUL! Midway point in August - heaven help!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...