Monday, August 27, 2012

Muffin Monday



I realize I only have pictures of Muffin with about three different surroundings. This one, my bed, is one of her favorites. I had laid down for just a minute this weekend and she want overly amused.

I have a small, two bedroom house that I love, but doesn't lend itself to lots of photography options for Muffin. ;)

Can I just say this weekend was great. I didn't do much but I had a great visit with family, including both nieces. Love family time.

I'm taking most of this week off before the storm...not the hurricane but the election. I start teaching classes soon and it won't stop until November! Maybe I'll have some good photos to share this week!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...