Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Beyond the One Day.

My Thanksgiving was wonderful - I hope yours was, too. We had turkey and roast, veggies and sweets. More food than any of us could possible eat in several sittings! We were overflowing with family and food.


And blessings. On the second floor of the house, my cousin was lying down because she was having labor pains. Not enough for the doctor to want her to come into the hospital, but enough to make her very uncomfortable. As of today, we still don't have a baby here, but we know it's only a matter of time. What a great blessing! A new life to add to our family.

Not that we didn't already have a new addition - my cousin's baby, River, was the star of the day.  He's so good natured and just downright cute.  Everyone ended up holding this little fellow, and who could resist him?  Next year, we'll be adding Rylan and my sister's baby, yet to be named (since they don't kow the sex, yet).
 My dad and mom, playing with River on the porch.  He enjoyed anyone's attention.

 My brother and sister-in-law, when I finally got my brother to quit being a dork and smile for the camera.  Trust me, I had enough pictures of his hand where he kept blocking me! GRRR!

 My sister, niece and mom.  We were so thrilled to have some extra time with AH, that always makes me happy.  She's such a smart girl and quick witted - such a trip.

My aunt took this picture of me and my mom.  The weather was PERFECT for a sit in the swing.
It definitely didn't feel like Thanksgiving and more like Easter. 

AH and River. AH is so amazingly wonderful with kids. She's much more confident about them than I am, that's for sure.  I know she's going to make a great big sister! :)

So there is a pictorial of my Thanksgiving.  I know I missed Muffin Monday, but wow, life has been a bit busy.  I'll post pictures of my lastest Pressed Clover venture soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...