Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gobbles from the Heart

An Etsy item found here...

As we continue to march right into November, that special day of thanksgiving approaches closer and closer.  The blessings we each have are numerous - way too many to count.  For me, my faith, family and friends rank at the top of my list, with many material blessings (my house, that I love), my job & co-workers, the skills and talents that have been given to me ... the list goes on beyond forever.

Another wonderful blessing is also being celebrated this weekend:  our veterans and their families. Our freedom, this great nation and those who have fought for these freedoms. 

I'm asking you to revisit my birthday wish, because this wish hasn't changed:
It can be found here

Please take a moment to drop a line of Thanksgiving to my guys.  Or adopt your own at www.anysoldier.com.  They appreciate it. I appreciate it. And you will be blessed by reaching out to these heroes in harms way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...