Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wonderfully Thankful on Wednesday

Get your fun paper wreath here.

Today, I am thankful for my loving family, for the blessing of a new addition (due in July!) and hopefully more nieces and nephews to come.  My family is truly one of those fairytale stories, the Norman Rockwell painting, filled with love and care, concern and support, and it's all held together with the glue of God.  I was raised in a very Christian household, blessings before meals and the true Christmas story. We may not have had the money of some but we had love like no other. 

I couldn't be happier with the family I have been given - including the ones who have married into my family - and they are one of the very best blessings I could be thankful for this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...