Thursday, December 1, 2011

Making Memories.

I'm very excited to show off a few pictures from my new adventure!  It started as a way to make a bit extra money... My idea became "Pressed Clovers" - and thanks to my friend, Paulene, here is my awesome logo:

The Registry Books were my first idea, which I still believe in, but people don't quite get the concept unless I'm there to explain it. I usually make them for family as a baby or wedding gift.

A co-worker asked if I could do a little "honeymoon scrapbook" for a wedding gift.  Of course I can!!! So I set about doing just that.  Then, the idea was born, what about making pre-made scrapbooks and all folks will have to do is add their pictures? I even include the stickers to make it easy. Not that I have sold a million, but I've sold a few and people are seeming to get this concept much better. 

Funny, once you start something like that, you suddenly have a million ideas that you THINK will sell. Granted, they probably would, but I don't have the money to sink into probably.  So I started with Christmas, which has sold fairly well.  Then I added birthdays and we'll see how that goes.  Now I have two requests: one for a beach album and one for vintage guitars.  Then someone mentioned a dance album, and she'll get back to me on if her daughter wants one. Graduation was mentioned. So, who knows where all this may take me. We'll just have to wait and see.

Here are some pics of the birthday book I just delivered.  They are horrible quailty photos, but I have no editing software where I'm currently at. Regardless, you get the idea of the cuteness! I loved this book!





I think the Christmas book is just adorable, too.  I have two versions, one is more earthy and looks kinda teen girl-ish. The other is bright colors and kiddish, although depending on the pics used, they will all be good for all ages.  And here are those pictures!






And this is what my dining room table and all the area around it looks like while I'm "creating."  Oh my gosh, I have GOT to get this cleaned up so that I can decorate for Christmas, which I have not even started. And that's INSANE because I usually want to decorate in October!!


Wish me luck, folks. I'm excited about this project and really hope it goes well. It's very fun to be part of people's memories and know you are providing a way for people to preserve those great photos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...