Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!

And I dont have a single costumed picture to post! I'm horrible. Macy was sick when I got home so no pics of her. I think mom got a few that I'll steal later.




Here is a spooky moon picture...maybe that will do for Halloween? It really is a beautiful night with the stars twinkling and the moon big and bright.

Muffin is curled up on top of my blankets...that won't be lasting long. She is stealing my body heat, I'm pretty sure of it.

I think this is a good sign that I need sleep...night night!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...