Sunday, October 14, 2012

Boo-tiful Baby Girl.


I found this cute outfit for Halloween and Macy needed it.  I mean, what cutie patootie girl doesn't need a little black outfit for Halloween?  Since we were heading to Clay and Angela's to celebrate Angela's birthday this weekend, Katie decided to "Halloween her up." I, of course, added the bow.  It did match, her leggings were purple and white striped. :)

She was so cute as I tried to take these pictures. She wouldn't quit giggling and smiling long enough for the picture not to blur!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...