Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Letters



Share your thankfulness here.


Dear family and friends who have been so supportive - I am SO THANKFUL for you. Having prayers going up on my behalf, on my family's behalf, it's awesome. You people are wonderful. Thank You. Dear work, you are totally kicking my butt. I'm exhausted, tired of working 14 hours a day, and ready for some decent sleep. Seriously. Please be nice to me. Dear caller at work who called from the bathtub, you are a freak. Why are you calling a government office from your bathtub in the middle of the day? Creepy.  Dear clear starry skies, you make me so happy when I get home at 11:30 p.m. I gaze up at you and know that God is amazing!  Dear bed, I'm coming to visit you RIGHT NOW.

Linking up with love! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...