Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring Blossoms

Although our weather has been a bit psycho, my rose bushes seem to LOVE it.  The knock out roses have gone bonkers, my "normal" rose bushes are heavy with blooms, quite literally covered with up to 20 blooms or buds. I walk outside and the smell of roses is thick and sweet - just perfect. Love it.

After the rain this weekend, I went out to take a few pictures. They are a bit dark, but I don't have a photo program, so you'll have to imagine them a little lighter. :)  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...