Monday, April 2, 2012

Late Muffin Monday, and a guest!

While all the teachers and kids are out for Spring Break, I am sipping into my vacation time to help in Katie and Roger's house. Macy will have the cutest nursery ever once we are done. :)  AND we have plans to do the living room and bathroom. Wish us luck, I only asked for three days!

Which brings me to Muffin Monday and my guest, Ali!  Ali is my furry niece and is keeping us company as we destroy her house and re create it. :) 

I'll post more pics as we finish, but for now enjoy Ali and a sneak peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...