Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Prayer Peeps.


I *heart* my Prayer Peeps! 

What are Prayer Peeps? When Katie first became preggers and we saw the miracle and concerns at the same time, I asked five special people to be prayer warriors for her, her family and this wonderful little baby-to-be.  Only five people who I knew would actively pray for her and believed in God's power.

Over the past three months, Katie has seen some bumps in the road.  Emergency Room visits, sickness, more sickness, dropping weight... holy cow we have been worried. And through every bit of it the Prayer Peeps have responded immediately to any "all-call" I've put out there. 

What a great blessing to have these people actively praying. They don't ask questions, they don't judge, they simply stop and pray and send words of support to Katie, via me. It's amazing to see their love. 

In the past week, she has seen a major turn around in her well-being.  The Sunday before I put out a desperate all-call and within a week, she had a 180 degree turn around. She's feeling good, gaining weight, looking good and getting excited about the upcoming baby-to-be!

Thanks to all who have prayed for Katie. She's very thankful, I'm very thankful and we know God is hearing your prayers!!! Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...