Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Holidays in Full Color!

Finally!  Photos to enjoy of the holidays in my world.  Lovely people, lovely times!  Beginning with a visit from Ellie Bellie at my mom's house, a holiday tradition.  It's amazing to see how she has grown each year! 







Then to the annual holiday tradition with Donna - searching for tacky Christmas lights! We just happened to learn of a housing development in Rock Hill that totally gets the concept of decorating for Christmas - Stafford Park!  Join in the fun next year if you are anywhere near the area:  click here to learn more!




Slight sensory overload... but it was lots of fun. Some played music, some changed colors and all were very impressive.  So thankful we stumbled upon this - it was the best display in this area!

Next stop-Christmas Eve with my mom's family!  Literally a few days before Meghan had the newest addition to our family, Rylan! At this get together, we have a gift swap where you draw numbers and have no clue what you'll get... well, my brother put in a beautifully decorated box, which my aunt Ann promptly drew out of the pile of presents.  When she opened it up - It was the Pussy Cat Dolls Dancing Workout! HAHAHAHA! Too funny, but at the end she discovered it also included a $25 gift card. :) He always manages to cause some excitement. (One year it was a Playboy bunny lamp.)

Angela & Clay

River

Roger & Katie

Ann & Eddie

Wade & Meghan (and Rylan!)

Josh & Rebecca

Katie & Roger

Mom - and her present, the drill! HAHA
OK, I'm ending it for today. More photos later of Christmas morning. :)  Too much excitement and so I'm going to call it quits for the day.  Also, today is my mom's birthday! So we need to go home and CELEBRATE 60 years of the most awesome woman. :) Happy birthday, Mom!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...