Monday, January 30, 2012

Late Muffin Monday


So sorry for the late posting. It's been one of those Mondays where you just can't seem to catch up. Here is Muffin, enjoying yet another snuggle time in bed.  That's pretty much the story of her life:  eat, sleep, snuggle, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, snuggle.  Snuggling isn't at the top of her priority list, I promise you.  But I require it as part of her staying in my house. *grin*


Here are two pictures from my past week - dinner with Aunt Donna and Ellie.  I love the picture above, where Donna is explaining something to Ellie, I can't remember what, and Ellie was listening so very intently, with her arm threaded through Aunt Donna's. It was precious! I love it. The two of them have such a cute relationship. :)

Here to the side you see Ellie coloring on her children's menu.  She's such a smart girl, spelling her name and writing letters - she's only three and seems so much more advanced than where we were as kids. So I think she's a genius!  And adorably cute.

Hope you all have a GREAT week! If you are in the Southeast, enjoy this great warmer weather! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...