Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Mountain Morning

I am sitting on our couch, in the quaintest little cabin at the top of a Carolina  mountain. The view, at any point of the day, is amazing.

As I type, the blue hills are layered in a panoramic view of beauty with the clouds tipped in pinks and golden oranges as the sun begins to rise.

The wind chimes are tinkling, a hummingbird is getting a sip from the feeder and I am simply enjoying it all.

Hymns keep filling my mind because I can't see something this majestic and not feel the hand of the Lord. I had said I wanted to see His artistry in the colors of the leaves and instead He showed me the colors of the sky, the blues of the mountains.

How can I not acknowledge the suspension of time and say thanks for all that has been given to me?  Because my blessing are beyond measure.

I hope you enjoy the beauty!  More photos will come, of course. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...