Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Rose is a Rose is a Rose....

  

We can complain because rose bushes have thorns,
or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
                                                                    --Abraham Lincoln

I know it is Autumn and therefore I should be posting pictures of warm browns and burnt oranges.  But, this is what is in my yard right now, which is tickling me pink!  I hope you will share in my excitement of having these beautiful flowers growing beside my cottage-y house in the boonies.




I wish they made scratch and sniff screens, because I can't describe the sweet smell of these flowers. And in the setting sunlight, they practically glow! I have one pink, two of the yellowish with pink tips, and they are thriving in the cooler weather.  I just can't explain how happy they make me.... but hopefully you can feel the enthusiasm radiating off of me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...