Friday, September 30, 2011

The Person You Are.



I found several really cool backgrounds at Home Made Simple - I really like that website. I downloaded several quote backgrounds for the computer - mostly to share here - and this one seemed to call my name today. 

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."  Not saying we can't all work to improve ourselves, but we should appreciate who we are at the same time.  God made us this way for a reason! And obviously He had His reasons for creating us just the way we are. :)

I hope you have wonderful weekend plans in the works.  As for me, looks like I have a date with a 3-year-old tonight, lunch with a good friend on Saturday, dinner with the entire family on Saturday night and hopefully will squeeze in a trip to the local gem and mineral show on Sunday after church.

Sometime in all of that I need to make pancakes - my new favorite breakfast food! I make up several batches and freeze them, pulling them out for breakfast throughout the week.  With just a few seconds in the microwave, I have homemade pancakes ready to eat! My favorite right now is sweet potato... YUM.

Enjoy the weekend and I'll see you back here at least by Monday for the weekly MUFFIN MONDAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...