Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend Wants

This weekend, I want to encourage you to consider prayer for those impacted in Japan by the horrible events surrounding the earthquake and tsunami. I do not believe we can begin to comprehend what they are currently facing - hundreds dead, hundreds missing, families displaced across the region, and total devastation.  Suicides are up - people are not seeing a light at the end of this tunnel. Please help them.

Many of us are familiar with ARC - learn more about what they are doing to assist in Japan by clicking here.


I hope you will read this excerpt from missionaries who are serving in Japan. Their words are powerful and help open our eyes to what is going on - on many levels - in Japan. Operation Crash is an organization of Christians helping in Japan right now. Read more. (Christian Relief, Assistance, Support and Hope).

Anyway, HOWEVER YOU CHOOSE TO HELP - through donations, flying there to help yourself, through your prayers - please help. My weekend want: to help those who are suffering. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...