Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Progress Report

My Thankful Journal, with pen attached for easy writing!

I'm updating myself, more than anything, on how I'm keeping up with the goals and life additions I had made at the beginning of the year.  One of the most important, I believe, being appreciative or thankful.

I wanted to keep an active Thankful Journal this year, as opposed to last year when I may have written 12 entries all year. So how am I doing this year?
  • January: 10
  • February: 4 (bad Bethie)
  • March (so far): 7
I'm noticing I'm wanting to write more than just one page, they are becoming longer with more details. Maybe that's a good thing? Regardless, it is AMAZING to look back at the prayers that have been answered and at all the blessings I've received this year alone. Awesome stuff.

One of the other things I rated of high importance was to take more pictures of life. Enjoy looking through the lens and finding the beauty around me. I think I've taken the time to stop and take pictures of the roses, so to speak. I'm looking forward to heading back out - maybe this weekend - and snapping some more pics of the life in bloom all around me.

So, I'm not doing perfect, but I am improving. And by taking a moment to review where I am in the life additions I believe I'll continue to improve. :) 

2 comments:

  1. I agree, even thinking about whether or not you're improving...is improving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! I continued this theme in my monthly article, along with the quote from my friend, "Quietly simplify your life." I think too many things come before those top priorities I have identified for myself this year - so some simplifying may be in order!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...