Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ok. Forget Secrets.

I can't stand it anymore! I have to show you what I've been making. Granted, I'm only showing you one - and that's the one I'm giving to my mom. So no one else's looks this good. (ha ha - sorry!) But... I've been making Valentine's!

I may not have a sweetheart to share my love and affection with, but I have family and friends that I adore! So I have really been enjoying creating something for each person.  Granted, the later at night it gets, the more interesting these cards become. So if you get a screwy one, just know that I still think you are the bees knees! :)

Today is my Friday at the office. I'm taking off a few days to turn this house into a beautiful home once again for the housewarming this weekend.  I'm really looking forward to it - so many people are saying they are coming. So many wonderful family and friends all under my roof at once! Can't wait! :)

I've discovered something new today - Swagbucks. Anyone heard of this?? I'm going to try it out and see how long it takes for me to accumlate enough money to get a gift card. If it takes forever, I'll be cancelling sooner than later. If you have experience with this place, please let me know! http://www.swagbucks.com/

So I'm considering purchasing a laptop and design programs. It's something I've toyed with for quite a while - I'd like to start a small business on the side. I have all these ideas, but not the tools to develop them. I'm not even sure I have the skills needed, but gosh darn it, I want to try. After hearing from a friend today who wants me to design for her nonprofit, I just think it may be worth it. AND I have other ideas for creating items to sell. Any thoughts on this? Have I lost my mind?? Let me know what you think.

Ok, although I don't have to technically get out of bed tomorrow morning, I do plan to stay close to schedule. Therefore, it's my beddie bye time! :)

2 comments:

  1. DO IT! The worst thing you can do is not try. I hope the swagbucks work for you! And you know where to find me if you ever need any help setting up shop. GOOOOOO BETH!! :)

    P.S. I love that you're creating! I've been in a creating mood as well - except I made an orange and purple wreath. Gonna post it on the blog at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I might hold you to the offer because I'm clueless when it comes to buying programs and computers! So don't be surprised if I show up on your doorstep begging for help! :)

    I think it would be worth it to invest the time and money into it to see where it goes. What am I saying?!?! Have I lost my mind! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...