Monday, January 17, 2011

Muffin Monday 2.

I have been anxiously awaiting Monday morning so I could post this new picture of Muffin.

I bought Muffin a bird feeder and put it in sight of the window so she could enjoy a little action. The first day - nada. The second today, we had a few birds.  Third day, it was a Birdie Party.  Today, our backyard is filled with fat birds!  We even have a red-headed woodpecker.  Needless to say, Muffin now has excitement and is loving it. :)

Well, it's of tot he woods I go to help Pops haul a load out.  Remember today is MLK Day - which has nothing to do with parades and debate about schooling on his birthday, and everything to do with equality, leadership, standing up for what is right and what you believe in. 

This Lumber Jill is OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...