Monday, January 28, 2013

Muffin Monday - Guest!




I know, this isn't a cat at all! It's BIRDS! This is what I look at out my back window as I work on scrapbooks and such.  Muffin is usually on the bed, watching out the window with me. :)  It's so peaceful as they fly about, nibbling on the birdseed.  The bottom picture, do you see the bird coming in for a landing? They were really nice and restful to watch.

I needed restful.  Seems that the picture I linked to in my Friday's Letter post (pic of Ja'Brie) was replaced some time over the weekend with a large photo of an oiled up booty stuffed into a small thong.  I about choked when I saw it because there was nothing I could do about it at home. No internet access. SSSSoooooo.... I was literally stuck with this booty decorating my page.  Guess that's what I get for linking instead of uploading. Granted, if  my booty was as nice as that one, I might be tempted to oil it up, stuff it in a thong and take pictures of it (and you believe that, right?).

Anyway, ya'll have a great week, and I'll see you back here one day this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...