Sunday, January 20, 2013

Crafty #Success!

So excited! If you remember, last weekend was a craft #fail with a wreath that ended up looking like a murdered mermaid. That crap is still sitting in a spare chair at mom's house. Tee hee...

This weekend, I wanted a banner for Valentine's Day and I wanted it now. So this project needed to be simple and quick.



Ta da! Simple heart doilies from Hobby Lobby and some skinny ribbon. I like it, it makes me very happy.



I'm not sure it can get more simple than this. Anyway, the next project I stumbled upon online: marblized Christmas ornaments. Cup of water,Ornaments, nail polish, toothpick and you are ready to go.



Drop dots into the water and swirl with the toothpick. Dip the ornament in and there you go! Go to you tube and look up marblized fingernails because it's the same. I need a lot of practice and smaller ornaments, but it was fun and turned out interesting. And it did work!

So these are making me happier...sorta success is better than total fail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...