|Celebrate with your own Hooray banner!|
My last three questions are:
28) What is your love language?
29) What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30) List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Well, I haven't read the love languages book, so I don't really know the answer to this question. I have been wanting to read it, though, so we'll add it to my list of things to do in 2013.
People misunderstand how serious I can be because I'm a goofball. I love to laugh, I sing (very badly) all the time, I car dance, and still like Hello Kitty. But I'm very serious about some things and I don't think people realize when I'm serious. Or they don't know how to take me serious.
10 things to be remembered for:
- Having a giving heart
- Support of our troops
- Love for my family
- Joy that I like to share
- Appreciation of the uniqueness of others
- Enjoyment of simple things
TADA! Now, you know more about me than you've EVER wanted to know. :)