Thursday, January 3, 2013

30 things on Thursday - final edition!

Celebrate with your own Hooray banner!
I have finally answered all 30 questions from this list.  The original list can be found here.
My last three questions are:

28) What is your love language?
29) What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30) List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

Well, I haven't read the love languages book, so I don't really know the answer to this question. I have been wanting to read it, though, so we'll add it to my list of things to do in 2013.

People misunderstand how serious I can be because I'm a goofball.  I love to laugh, I sing (very badly) all the time, I car dance, and still like Hello Kitty. But I'm very serious about some things and I don't think people realize when I'm serious. Or they don't know how to take me serious.

10 things to be remembered for:
  • Faith
  • Humor
  • Having a giving heart
  • Support of our troops
  • Love for my family
  • Happiness
  • Joy that I like to share
  • Laughter
  • Appreciation of the uniqueness of others
  • Enjoyment of simple things
TADA! Now, you know more about me than you've EVER wanted to know. :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...