Saturday, January 5, 2013

Forever Family

For whatever reason, God seems to be bringing adoption to my attention. I don't think it's a message for me to adopt, but I do believe it's for some plan.

It began with a blog I stumbled across just as the family was preparing to bring home two children from Russia. I love seeing their adventures and the love in their family.



This week I stumbled on another one where the family is trying to raise money to begin the adoption process. It's expensive. Like $30,000 expensive. And I thought-I can't do much to help with a number like that. But I can give a little. And I did.

When I worked for United Way, I saw how lots of little gifts could add up quickly. So I have faith my little gift will be used to help them reach their goal.

I'm not sure what it all means in the greater picture for me, but I felt compelled to share with you. I hope it touches your heart like it has mine. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well as the mother of three adopted daughters, I am all for adoption!!! I kid my daughters because we paid full price for one, but got the other two at a two-for-one deal. It helps to get them all three at once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget sometimes that you adopted! I'm not sure why I'm being drawn into these stories, but I'm so thankful people like you and them are giving these children forever families! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I read all comments and try to respond - by email if you aren't a "no comment" blogger! (Check your settings!) I love feedback so feel free to drop me a line anytime. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...